Sunday, April 7, 2013

How Great Thou Art~~hymn series sampler

 
Today is a day of rest and it's a good one already. This morning I woke up and cooked thick peppered bacon and fried eggs for sandwiches while Abbie drooled at the stove.
 
This church reminds me of many here in the South in the Bible belt, especially out in the rural areas of North Ga mountains. Choirs belt out there praises. Congregations are cordial and inviting and dinner on the ground is not a foreign concept here.
 
I think this hymn speaks volumes to praise for our God. I designed How Great Thou Art sampler in a hymn series soon to be released.
 
 
I hope that your Sunday is peaceful, safe, hopeful, and filled with warm sunshine!
 
 
I believe today is going to be a good day.
 
Purl of wisdom~~ Take one day at a time. God is great and He knows the big picture.

5 comments:

  1. Morning Jenn, Gary, Miss Abbie,
    Wishing you all a peaceful day!
    I love your new summer scarf & colours. Also your new design. Your designs are great.
    I'd love to see a new Spring design with a house, flowers and maybe a sweet verse.
    I stitching on my antique sampler almost done.
    My scarf is done but decided to make it longer.
    HAGD hugs, Reina in Vegas ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much dearest. I love this hymn too as my mother sang this hymn often.
    Blessings to you and hope you have a continuous joyful day.
    Jackie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pattern! I love old hymns. Going to stitch this one for sure!1516

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Jen, I really like the new design I'm glad that it has a hymn in it. I wonder if you would consider designing 1 based on Matthew 6:33. That's my favorite verse. I'm glad that you share your faith and your love for the Lord on your blog. It encourages me:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer